For Traditional Firms and Fintech
- How to pitch your product to traditional financial players and investors
- Funding strategy
- Derivatives structuring and valuation including options on illiquid stock, crypto-currencies, etc.
- Implementation strategy for new product/firm launch
- Impact assessment – disruption, expansion, disintermediation, etc.
- Custom projects and education for investors, supervisors and boards
- Evaluation/monitoring of the developing playing field
Asset Management Advisory
For Global Asset Managers, Robo-Advisors, Hedge Funds, Mutual Funds, Private Equity Funds, Insurance Companies, Pension Funds, Endowments, Foundations
- Strategy expansion (for traditional managers, robo-advisors, algorithmic funds, traditional and active ETFs, alternative strategies, hedge funds, etc.)
- Portfolio analysis and construction: SBCC’s periodic table of risk-return elements
- Identification of emerging opportunities in asset management including the use of big data, machine learning, artificial intelligence and optimal combinations of human and machine based strategies
- Best practices assessment and recommendations – from traditional asset management to operations and model controls for algorithmic trading and robo-advisors
- Expansion into new trading markets (e.g. crypto-currencies)
- Quantitative trading advisory and evaluation, including governance and oversight frameworks for big data, machine learning and artificial intelligence as well as for technology-leveraged research and algorithmic trading
- Due diligence for existing managers and selection of new managers
- New strategy/fund launch – from traditional active and passive funds to technology-leveraged funds
- Incubation strategies
- Risk, return, operations and technology support
- Education regarding the current landscape for investors
- Funding and marketing plan
Derivatives and Quant Finance
For Firms of all Stripes, Including Dealers, End-users, Service providers and Others.
- Derivatives design, trading, valuation and best practices, from equities to Bitcoin and beyond.
- New product development
- Financial engineering (Securitization, MBS, CDOs, CLOs, ABCPs, etc.)
- How to use derivatives for arbitrage, hedging and replication strategies
- Back testing, stress testing and simulations of asset- liability- hedging- and speculative-driven derivatives
MalModel Assessment and Remediation
MalModels™ – Perfectly Good Models in the Wrong Application.
- Identification of MalModels — examples include misapplications of pricing models, valuation models, risk models, VaR models, Guassian copula, credit or securitization models, etc.
- Impact assessments
- Forensic review and reporting
- Management, Board, Audit, Compliance and Legal Department education
Expert Services, Forensic Analysis & Litigation Support
For Law Firms, Supervisors, Boards of Directors and Others
- Expert evaluation and provision of expert opinion
- Valuation and damage calculations
- Expert strategy for complex cases
- Financial forensics
- Risk management
- Risk measurement
- Risk budgeting
- Risk reporting and escalation procedures
- Problem evaluation and remedial collaboration
- Best practices assessment
- Risk program implementation
- Procedures, policies, controls
- Due diligence
- Problem resolution (e.g. valuation, unanticipated P&L events, unanticipated correlation or volatility events, operational issues, trading/ trader issues, etc.)
- SBCC Group excels in differentiating its clients from the competition which usually translates into a larger market share.
- SBCC Groups’ marketing communications division specializes in brand creation, message development, and cross-media execution. We align your core areas of expertise to help you acquire new customers, increase market share, elevate your image, and streamline communications and do so in a variety of medium.
- SBCC Group believes that the right logo contributes to a business’s visibility, credibility, and memorability — three factors that will help your business succeed. SBCC Group will conduct an appropriate level of discovery to uncover the “DNA” of your product of service; effecting a unique and compelling graphical representation of your core offering.